Review about Pet City Pets Grooming Service from Simi Valley, California

This is the absolute WORST grooming facility I have ever used.I took my dog in to be groomed and gave them specific instructions of what I would like done.

I have a Pomeranian who naturally has full, fluffy fur-- and they shaved her completely bald!!! I didn't even recognize my dog when we picked her up and I was heartbroken (I posted a photo). To make all of this worse, the lady working behind the desk was rude and less than compassionate.

They refused to release my dog to me until I paid regardless of the horrific hair cut they gave her!I called later to speak to the owner and he was a true, heartless ***.

If you love your animal as much as I do, do yourself a favor and stay FAR away from this place!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pet City Pets Grooming Service
Review category
Pet Stores
review #670145

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pet City Pets? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 01, 2015 #1014442

That's terrible... but... I still had to chuckle a bit.
Pet grooming is an art. Unfortunately, those people's version of pet grooming is quite different.
The good is that the animal was not hurt, and, the hair will grow back! This could have been a real tragedy.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.