Review about Pet City Pets Grooming Service from Simi Valley, California
This is the absolute WORST grooming facility I have ever used.I took my dog in to be groomed and gave them specific instructions of what I would like done.
I have a Pomeranian who naturally has full, fluffy fur-- and they shaved her completely bald!!! I didn't even recognize my dog when we picked her up and I was heartbroken (I posted a photo). To make all of this worse, the lady working behind the desk was rude and less than compassionate.
They refused to release my dog to me until I paid regardless of the horrific hair cut they gave her!I called later to speak to the owner and he was a true, heartless ***.
If you love your animal as much as I do, do yourself a favor and stay FAR away from this place!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pet City Pets Grooming Service
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BACKGROUND: I'm currently working on a school project for AP Environmental Science about biodiversity. This is a project that involves different variables, showing our understanding of interdependence, and the study of..."
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time. I later received both..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I Had long thick hair and I used Wen back in 2011. My hair started to break off and thinned out. I went to my dermatologist not realizing it was..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."