Rockwood, Michigan
Layout of Store

I was given a beautiful min pin terrier puppy for an early xmas present from my boyfriend on halloween.She lasted not even 72hrs before we had to take her back because she was diagnoses with PARVO.

I was just told by a friend that this disease ia still in the PetCityPet wyandotte location and her friend had the same exact thing happen just recently. I am tired of this place existing at this point. I have to drive by it all the time and know what kind of heartless people work here and are in this to make a quick buck. We need to tell more people about this puppy store.

We all have animals in this city and this disease is extremely contagious. Protect your animals please do not go here for grooming or any type of purchase.

If you do shop here, you are supporting animal cruelty and animal negligence.Adopt, don't shop!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dog. Pet City Pets needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dog in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pet City Pets.

Had an Experience with Pet City Pets?

Comments