I was given a beautiful min pin terrier puppy for an early xmas present from my boyfriend on halloween.She lasted not even 72hrs before we had to take her back because she was diagnoses with PARVO.
I was just told by a friend that this disease ia still in the PetCityPet wyandotte location and her friend had the same exact thing happen just recently. I am tired of this place existing at this point. I have to drive by it all the time and know what kind of heartless people work here and are in this to make a quick buck. We need to tell more people about this puppy store.
We all have animals in this city and this disease is extremely contagious. Protect your animals please do not go here for grooming or any type of purchase.
If you do shop here, you are supporting animal cruelty and animal negligence.Adopt, don't shop!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "I had recently ordered some discus fish and had a comment about the way they were shipped/handled. When I went to open my account it was no longer accessible...."
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "I'm trying to return poorly cut and poorly sewn clothing. Seams are falling apart. Material to cover the bust line is missing. All items are completely see through...they are not..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."